ACCOUNTANT- Advancement Opportunities!!!
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: April 27, 2021
ACCOUNTANT- Advancement Opportunities!!!ABOUT THE COMPANY AND
OPPORTUNITY:Our Client Located in Fairfield County is looking for
an experienced accountant that will be able to keep up with the
demands of a fast-paced, fast-growing consumer electronics company,
while providing support to other departments as needed. This is a
very young company that is expanding rapidly, so if you are someone
who doesn't mind playing multiple roles and positions, and would
rather not sit in one desk all day this is the right fit for
- Performs monthly closing functions for subsidiary systems,
prepares and posts journal entries into the general ledger system,
reconciles accounts to the general ledger, analyzes and reviews
financial statements, and prepares schedules and work papers as
- Assists with budgeting and forecasting.
- Assists communities with cash management, monthly cash true up
process, processes wires as required and assists community with
managing vendor payments.
- Prepares required schedules and documentation for external
audit firms engaged in year-end audits.
- Researches special requests regarding revenues, expenses, or
- Works with system setup and maintenance for
- Other projects and assignments as requested.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements,
taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Fairfield , ACCOUNTANT- Advancement Opportunities!!!, Accounting, Auditing , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!