Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting and Shared Services
Company: HEI Hotels and Resorts
Posted on: September 21, 2022
To assist the corporate accounting department with all aspects of
corporate monthly accounting, rebill processing, and financial
- Assist with all aspects of corporate month-end close process
- Process accounts receivable, inter-company activity, daily
banking (tracking cash activity and preparing deposits) and
accounting tasks for the corporate entities.
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and balance sheet accounts
- Assist in monthly rebill processing (i.e. timesheet processing,
billing of expense reports, and other recurring monthly
- Assist with the maintenance of the HSP forecasting model
including monthly expense tracking and journal entries
- Maintain A/R aging accounts and monthly reporting
- Assist with all year-end procedures including tax and audit
requests as needed
- Work directly with the greater corporate accounting and finance
team on ad hoc projects and special assignments.
- Perform such other tasks as may be required from time to
HEI manages an unparalleled portfolio of leading full-service
branded hotels and luxury and lifestyle independent hotels across
the U.S. We are the acknowledged experts on upper-upscale, luxury,
and premium select-serve hotels in urban, super-suburban, and
destination locations.At HEI, we recognize that our enormous
success is solely the result of our greatest asset: Our People.
Where people work is a choice. Against that choice, our greatest
obligation is to ensure day in and day out that our associates have
the compensation and benefits they deserve and industry leading
tools, training and support that they need to excel. At HEI, simply
said, we honor the privilege of our associates choosing us by
investing in and making them more valuable.Don't meet every single
requirement of this job? Studies have shown that women and people
of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every
single qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to building a diverse
and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but
your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in
the job description, we encourage you to still send in your
information. You may be the perfect candidate for this or for other
roles within our organization!We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: HEI Hotels and Resorts, Fairfield , Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting and Shared Services, Accounting, Auditing , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!