Payroll Tax Manager (Remote)
Company: HEI Hotels and Resorts
Posted on: September 20, 2022
The Payroll Tax Manager will oversee and manage the successful
weekly/biweekly processing of several multi-state payrolls.
Provides support and training on payroll software and time keeping
systems to property teams. Ensure Payroll taxes and amendments are
properly set up and filed on a timely basis.
- Ensure weekly/bi-weekly payroll payrolls are processed accurately
- Train and assist properties with the payroll process and weekly
- Process off cycle checks, reversals and voids
- Audits and reconciles payroll data
- Performs Ad hoc reporting as necessary
- Handles all State and local tax set up
- Leads payroll team in quarterly and year-end wage and tax
- Assists property teams with PTO reconciliations
- Ensure Payroll taxes and amendments are properly set up and filed
on a timely basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned
HEI manages an unparalleled portfolio of leading full-service
branded hotels and luxury and lifestyle independent hotels across
the U.S. We are the acknowledged experts on upper-upscale, luxury,
and premium select-serve hotels in urban, super-suburban, and
destination locations.At HEI, we recognize that our enormous
success is solely the result of our greatest asset: Our People.
Where people work is a choice. Against that choice, our greatest
obligation is to ensure day in and day out that our associates have
the compensation and benefits they deserve and industry leading
tools, training and support that they need to excel. At HEI, simply
said, we honor the privilege of our associates choosing us by
investing in and making them more valuable.Don't meet every single
requirement of this job? Studies have shown that women and people
of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every
single qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to building a diverse
and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but
your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in
the job description, we encourage you to still send in your
information. You may be the perfect candidate for this or for other
roles within our organization!We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: HEI Hotels and Resorts, Fairfield , Payroll Tax Manager (Remote), Accounting, Auditing , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!