Reading/Writing Teacher (Part-Time)
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Overview:C2 Education is a tutoring and education company that
has been growing for over 20 years. We currently have over 170
centers in 14 states. Our mission is to help students and their
families to achieve their academic goals and dreams. The Tutor role
is central to this mission and we truly believe that C2 is about
People teaching People.
- Great pay & training
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Real career opportunity doing fulfilling work
- Excellent PT Benefits:
- Paid Sick Leave Based on State Law
- Paid Jury Duty
- Family Discount Tuition ProgramResponsibilities:
Tutors are paid to complete the C2 Teacher Training Program and
additional ongoing training.
- Instruct students in a maximum 3:1 student, Teacher ratio.
- Keep detailed records of tutoring sessions using C2 Student
Progress Records and/or relevant forms.
- Work closely with the Center Program Director to meet students'
- Track and analyze student progress
- Tutor tailors' lessons to meet student needs.
- Performs administrative and team based activities as
Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
- AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects preferred
(English, Humanities, Math, and/or Science).
- High SAT or ACT scores preferred. We're looking for teachers
who can score at or above the 95 percentile.
- Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic
individuals with strong communication skills.
- No teacher certification required.
- No previous teaching or tutoring experience required but
candidates must have a passion for Education and mentoring
*We are currently prioritizing candidates who are interested in
Keywords: C2educate, Fairfield , Reading/Writing Teacher (Part-Time), Education / Teaching , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!