Company: Penske Automotive Group
Posted on: July 24, 2020
Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield, a Penske Automotive Group
dealership, is looking for an Hourly Technician to join our team
and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Penske Automotive Group (PAG) is the second largest U.S. auto
retailer which represents over 40 brands at 14 standalone used
supercenters, and more than 260 franchised dealerships worldwide.
At PAG, we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace
that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the
very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for
dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion
to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying job
where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our
organization and customers every day. As a Lube Technician, you
will perform repairs and maintenance work in accordance with
factory and dealership specifications and time standards for an
excellent customer experience.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired
Companies" by Fortune Magazine
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best
Dealerships to Work For."
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options
(medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan
with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and
advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism,
excellence and teamwork.
- State-of-the-art facilities and excellent working
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment, and
dealership experience. Brand knowledge is preferred, but not
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class service
experience at every step along their ownership journey, especially
in vehicle repairs.
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of technical
knowledge and expertise to help repair and maintain vehicles to the
highest factory and dealership standards.
- Communication: Clearly and effectively communicate technical
information regarding customer vehicles to Service
- Accountability: Comply with all manufacturer standards of
quality and timeliness for repairs and maintenance work, and ensure
that all estimates and work orders are accurate.
- Safety: Understand and comply with all federal, state and local
regulations that affect shop operations, such as handling and
disposal of hazardous waste, OSHA, and use of safety and health
personal protective equipment.
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive
compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance,
consider joining the Penske Automotive Group organization. Our
interview process typically includes a phone interview, several
in-person interviews, background check, reference check, driving
record review and a drug screen. Be a part of the best customer
experience team in the automotive industry... apply with us
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and
maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must
possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving
Keywords: Penske Automotive Group, Fairfield , Hourly Technician, Engineering , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!