Company: National Spine and Pain Centers
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Center ManagerAt National Spine & Pain Centers (NSPC), our
mission is to relieve pain and improve quality of life through
personalized, accessible care. We currently are looking for a
Center Manager to oversee the daily operations of our Fairfield, CT
office.In addition to maintaining effective clinical and
administrative workflows, the Center Manager will ensure that
quality services are provided consistently to meet the needs of our
patients, providers and organization as a whole.Working under the
guidance of the Regional Director, this role will:
- Provide active leadership over all administrative and clinical
staff functions and work assignments including patient scheduling,
registration, insurance coordination, electronic medical records,
patient care provision, standards of best practice, and supply
- Effectively supervise center staff and support providers by
managing daily work schedules, ensuring optimum performance,
creating and fostering a supportive work environment, and upholding
all company policies and procedures.
- Participate in recruiting, hiring, and staff training
processes, as well as administer appropriate performance management
(including development plans and disciplinary action).
- Maintain fiscal awareness and understanding of center
resources, drivers of costs, budgeting, and forecasting to maximize
output and minimize expenses.
- Collaborate with providers, management, leadership, and other
departments to support clinical compliance, operational advances,
marketing initiatives, and other company directives.
- All other duties as assigned.We require the following:
- A Bachelor's degree.
- At least five years of medical office and/or healthcare center
management experience, preferably in a private practice setting; an
equivalent combination of education and experience may be
- Knowledge of business/healthcare operations and standards of
best practice, preferably those related to a specialty care
- The ability to understand basic healthcare and financial
measures as indicators of company performance including
profit/loss, accounting for expenditures, labor expenses,
utilization, patient satisfaction, and billing metrics.
- Knowledge of EMR and/or Electronic Practice Management systems
and technologies, preferably Centricity and Modernizing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word and
- The capacity to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment,
while demonstrating resourcefulness and proactivity.
- Excellent organizational/multi-tasking skills with acute
attention to detail.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service at all times by
communicating effectively and professionally with a diverse
- Ability to travel, as needed.
- Authorization to work in the United States without requiring
authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or
in the future.
- A satisfactory background check inclusive of driving records,
criminal records, employment references, education, social security
and OIG exclusions.NSPC offers competitive compensation,
medical/dental/vision insurance options, life insurance plans,
employer-matched 401(k), holidays and paid time off.We encourage
all prospective candidates to learn more about NSPC by viewing our
website at http://www.treatingpain.com.If you would like to join
our team, please apply clicking the "START YOUR APPLICATION" button
located above/below this description. Please note that incomplete
submissions will NOT be considered, and we are not able to respond
to telephone requests for information related to our
openings.National Spine & Pain Centers is an Equal Opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: National Spine and Pain Centers, Fairfield , Center Manager, Executive , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!