Customer Service Manager
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Customer Service Manager for Family-Owned Organization
CFS has partnered with a top client who's looking for a customer
services manager to join their team!
Why Work For This Organization?
- Family Owned
- Employee-centric work environment, very low turnover!
- Summer Fridays that start in May and end in September
- Work life balance is promoted
- 5 work from home days a year
- Collaborative atmosphere, there is no hierarchy here
- Office located in Fairfield County
Job Responsibilities of Customer Service Manager
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service,
Consumer Services and Call center functions.
- Identify and lead process improvements that will result in
better service, a reduction in costs, and/or process
- Develop and maintain departmental metrics to ensure accuracy
and timeliness of order fulfillment.
- Establish and maintain consistent standards for the department
including customer responses, reimbursement policies and corporate
policies. Review and revise policies as necessary.
- Partner closely with Sales to ensure customer requirements are
understood and met.
- Collaborate closely with the SC Logistics Manager and Finance
team to manage customer compliance issues and to ensure claims are
filed and reconciled in a timely manner.
- Forge strong partnerships with other functions within the
organization such as Manufacturing, Planning and Logistics to
ensure optimal service and best cost profile is achieved.
- Maintain a strong focus on data integrity in all systems
associated with order fulfillment.
- Ensure accuracy of the price files and manage the execution of
any pricing or product promotions. Ensures that any price structure
changes are reviewed and approved by Finance.
- Prepare and issue quarterly reports summarizing department
KPI's and others upon request.
Preferred Experience of Customer Service Manager
- Excellent oral / written / interpersonal communication skills
with the ability to influence others.
- Ability to effectively present information to top
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to train, motivate, coach, and develop individuals.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience and strong
cross-functional team orientation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, or another
related field a plus. Minimum of 7 - 10 years of experience in an
organization recognized for excellent customer service; CPG
- End to end knowledge of Order to Cash Process as well as all
Supply Chain processes from manufacturing through distribution.
Previous experience in Operations, Logistics or Supply Chain is a
- Proven ability to drive process improvement to deliver top
quality service metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP and CRM systems, EDI transactions,
and willingness to embrace new technologies in the pursuit of
improving service and streamlining workflows.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email CB2
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Fairfield , Customer Service Manager, Executive , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!