Family Medicine Opportunity/Fairfield County, CT
Company: Healthcare United
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Fairfield, Connecticut.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Due to
expansion, Healthcare United is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine
Physician to join a multi-specialty group in Fairfield County, CT.
Monday-Friday schedule with strong support staff and multiple
locations to choose from.
- Hospital-employed position
- 100% outpatient practice, no inpatient responsibilities
- Monday-Friday schedule, 40 hours/week
- Strong support staff
- Choose from multiple locations in Fairfield & New Haven
- All subspecialties welcome
- Competitive compensation exceeds MGMA
- Robust benefits package including generous 401K match, CME,
paid time off, relocation and a sign-on bonus will be offered
- Loan Repayment Available
This area offers shoreline communities, vibrant urban areas, and
leafy suburbs. Located just two hours from New York City and Boston
and within easy access of the mountains of Vermont. For additional
information on this position and more, please reach out.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Healthcare United, Fairfield , Family Medicine Opportunity/Fairfield County, CT, Healthcare , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!