Massage Therapist - Full Time
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Overview Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a
place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As
a massage therapist at our Fairfield franchised location, you'll
join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best
through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in
that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward
for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more
of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs
and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you
can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the
repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to
see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be
your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing and
building your book of business so you can focus on perfomring as
many massages as you want.
- A safe work environment with serious infection prevention
protocols in place, including Beyond Guardian Air sanitation units
in every room. These units have been proven to neutralize over
99.9% of airborne SARS-CoV-2 within 3 minutes. The most powerful
systems known to man!
- Benefits that help you take care of you including:
- Health Insurance (employer pays 50%) We pay on average $3,000
- Dental and Vision Insurance (employer pays 50%)
- Employee Wellness and Assistance Program/ 24-hour access to
support and therapy- we know life isn't always easy so it's always
nice to have a listening ear
- Access to Accident, Short-Term Disability and Critical Illness
- Free Teledoc Virtual Medical Program for you and your immediate
- 401 K Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off- $300 - $500 Annually
- Employee Membership/ Free and Discounted Services
- Attractive Tution Reimbursement Program- save $3,600!
- CEU Reimbursement of $250 Annually
- Retail Discounts, Contests and Incentives
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work which
is up to $45 to $55 per hour including gratuity. Additional
Incentives for Massage Enhancements.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love. Massage tools are readily
available in our break room for all employees to use for
- A flexible schedule that works well for the busiest therapists.
Open 13 hours a day and 7 days a week, we are sure to find hours
that can work for you and the clinic. We respect your schedule
needs with break times.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year. We offer
certification programs in Total Body Stretch and Rapid Tension
Relief which provide you with additional tools to help you
customize a more therapeutic experience for every client.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests. What We'll
Accomplish Together As a team, we're committed to offering
excellent professional services that help clients do more of the
things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the
very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're looking
for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who
thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience,
and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate
against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally
protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you
can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Fairfield , Massage Therapist - Full Time, Healthcare , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!