Family Medicine Opportunity/Fairfield County, CT
Company: Healthcare United
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Fairfield, Connecticut.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Due to expansion, Healthcare United is seeking a BE/BC Family
Medicine Physician to join a multi-specialty group in Fairfield
County, CT. Monday-Friday schedule with strong support staff and
multiple locations to choose from.
- Hospital-employed position
- 100% outpatient practice, no inpatient
- Monday-Friday schedule, 40 hours/week
- Strong support staff
- Choose from multiple locations in Fairfield & New Haven
- All subspecialties welcome
- Competitive compensation exceeds MGMA
- Robust benefits package including generous 401K match, CME,
paid time off, relocation and a sign-on bonus will be
- Loan Repayment Available
This area offers shoreline communities, vibrant urban areas, and
leafy suburbs. Located just two hours from New York City and Boston
and within easy access of the mountains of Vermont. For additional
information on this position and more, please reach out.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Healthcare United, Fairfield , Family Medicine Opportunity/Fairfield County, CT, Healthcare , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!