Guest Service Associate - Cashier
Company: Global Partners LP
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Job Description:Now Hiring for Guest Service Associates -
Full-time and/or Part-timeWe are looking to add an Guest Service
Associate (GSA) to our family. Our GSA will be responsible for
driving top notch guest experience while facilitating the
completion of all store level tasks. We know you have many choices
when choosing where to work. And what you really want to know
before applying is, "What differentiates us from the rest?For over
75 years Global Partners has been delivering the energy, products
and services that make life better with its nearly 1600 locations!
This longevity and success begins and ends with people. We create
career paths and provide development programs for all roles in the
organization. We've also successfully developed community
integrated convenience stores where we are transforming the guest
experience and rethinking what it means to lead as the adaptive
energy distribution company. This is a source of pride and frankly
we don't plan on stopping. We're looking for people to contribute
to our company's direction. Global Partners is a great opportunity
for those looking to develop their career with a longstanding
company motivated by what's next.With our recent game changers such
as PaybyCar Contactless Payment and Renewable Diesel Fuel, we are
looking to continue responsible and innovative growth. No matter
which area of the business you support or which brand you decide to
advance within our food service concepts, Alltown Fresh, Ramuntos,
D'Angelos, Subway, Aroma Joes, or even our convenience brands,
XtraMart, Honey Farms, Fast Freddies, Mr Mikes, Alltown, Jiffy
Mart, Gulf, Honey Dew, Mobil Mart, Verc, Convenience Plus Brands,
we know your contributions will be extremely valued and
rewarded.The Types of "Energy" You Bring
- You work from your heart, genuinely love to take care of
guests, and demonstrate pride in your work.
- You display a guest come first mentality and showcase your
exceptional guest service skills by providing pleasant greeting and
parting remarks to everyone.
- You have excellent verbal communication and the ability to
convey information clearly and effectively.
- You have superior relationship building skills and can
establish a connection with guests.
- You are trustworthy, responsible, efficient and organized.
- You can handle a variety of tasks simultaneously."Gauges" of
- Greet guests and provide an enjoyable shopping experience for
- Adhere to the execution of established safety, security,
quality and store operations policies, procedures, and
- Operate the point of sale pursuant to corporate standards;
maintain proper cash, lottery tobacco levels.
- Complete all store housekeeping functions (cleaning, dusting,
sweeping, mopping, emptying trash etc).
- Replenish products and supplies ensuring in-stock conditions at
- Communicate with store management regarding guest requests and
- Check in external and internal vendors per established
- Conducts gas tank inventory and merchandising projects assigned
- Complete other tasks as assigned by management."Fuel" for You -
- Coins! We offer competitive salaries and opportunities for
growth. We mean it! We have an amazing Talent Development Team who
create trainings for growth and job development.
- Health & Wellness - Medical, Dental, Visions and Life
Insurance. Along with additional wellness support.
- The Road Ahead - We offer 401k and a match component!
- Professional Development - We provide tuition reimbursement;
this benefit is offered after 6 months of service.The GPS of our
- First thing first, if you're interested in the role, please
- The hiring manager will review your resume. If your experience
would lend to this opportunity a recruiter or manager will contact
- We conduct either in person or "in person" zoom interviews and
provide additional interview information needed at that
- Must be available to work flexible hours that may include day,
nights, weekends and or holidays
- Ability to perform basic computer functions
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work in intermittent temperatures; i.e. outside,
- Ability to climb ladders & stairs, reach, bend, twist, stoop,
kneel, crouch and lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including
selling floor, stock area, and register area
- Perform duties of the job in a timely manner
- You have the ability to count, read and write accurately to
complete required paperwork.EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalentHourly Rate Range:
- $13 per hour - $14 per hourResearch shows that many, especially
women and other marginalized people, are hesitant to apply for job
if they don't check every box. If you are excited about this
position, and think you could have an impact here, please apply
anyway, even if you don't meet every point on the job description.
We'd love to hear from you.Global is committed to attracting,
developing and retaining a highly qualified, diverse and dedicated
work force and maintains a zero-tolerance policy with respect to
discrimination in its workplace. We consider applications for all
positions without regard to age, ancestry, race, gender, color,
religion or creed, marital status, national origin, citizenship,
disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status,
status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or
stalking, prior record of arrest or conviction, unemployment status
or any other classification or status protected by applicable
state, local or federal law. If you have a disability and need an
accommodation to apply, please contact our recruiting department at
Keywords: Global Partners LP, Fairfield , Guest Service Associate - Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!