Company: Lighthouse Placement Services, LLC
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360
Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and
direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small
businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our
offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we
work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting
teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in
excellent working partnerships, powered by people. We are currently
seeking an Operations Coordinator in Fairfield, CT. We are looking
for an outgoing and highly organized, detail oriented Operations
Coordinator to assist with the management of daily business
activities and administrative tasks. The Operations Coordinator's
responsibilities include data entry, organizing and tracking
company orders for the sales team as well as our customer base.
Incumbent will be the "point of contact" to respond to sales,
customers and management regarding the status of orders. To be
successful as an Operations Coordinator, you should be able to
resolve problematic situations efficiently and have excellent
communication and organizational skills. Ultimately, an outstanding
Operations Coordinator should be able to ensure the smooth daily
operations of a business. Operations Coordinator
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities,
including data entry and order tracking.
- Primary point of contact for sales team, management, and
customers regarding the status of orders and inventory.
- Assisting with project management by creating assignments,
tracking progress, and resolving issues.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Extremely well organized with strong detail orientation to
ensure timely and current information.
- Planning and organizing orders, inventory, etc.
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Strong preference for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience in office management or an administrative role.
- Excellent communication, relationship, and people management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. NetSuite or ERP experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Self-management and prioritization skills are necessary as well
as ability to handle pressure. Qualified candidates are encouraged
to apply immediately! Please include a clean copy of your resume
and salary expectations and any references. Submit resumes to :
Keywords: Lighthouse Placement Services, LLC, Fairfield , Operations Coordinator, Other , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!