Company: The Edge Fitness Clubs, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Edge Fitness Clubs front desk is the hub where all of the
days business starts and ends and is the place Fitness Consultants
are stationed. Its the area members approach when they need help or
want to make a purchase. It is the point all members visit upon
entry to the gym. It is also the initial impression when a
potential member visits for the first time. When working behind the
desk for the Edge Fitness Clubs you are expected to smile, greet
all members by name, have fun, move fast and service all Edge
members with a sense of urgency. The Fitness Consultant position is
crucial to running any of our facilities. In this position, you
will gain great insight into why our clubs are successful and
follow The Edges mission statement.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by
providing a guest friendly environment by greeting and
acknowledging every guest, saying hello and goodbye, while
maintaining outstanding standards.
- Services each client with a sense of urgency by assisting
members with questions, various changes to membership or PT
sessions, making a shake or selling a product at the POS.
- Answers the telephone before the second ring with a smile,
answering member questions or transitioning a prospects telephone
inquiry over to a Membership Advisor.
- Scheduling, cancelling or rescheduling personal training
appointments for our members promptly.
- Understands the clubs daily revenue goals and helps drive the
business, not babysit the business.
- Maintains solid product knowledge and awareness of all product
information, merchandise and services to find ways to upsell
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and
maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
- Understands the opportunities of the business: every phone
call, prospects walking through the door, in and out of the
- Assists in replenishing merchandise at the shake bar and in the
- Assists the Membership Team in signing prospects in as guests
when visiting the facility.
- Conducts locker room and floor checks regularly throughout
- Assists the Manager in loss prevention by adhering to all
company policies and club standards.
- A University degree is preferred.
- A strong focus on the customer/client.
- Great communication skills.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Enthusiasm is a must, we will teach the skills needed to
- Previous sales experience a plus.
- Must be able to work well with others.
Keywords: The Edge Fitness Clubs, LLC, Fairfield , Consultant, Other , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!