Posted on: May 3, 2021
Summary: Responsible for account management,
direct sales and customer service support to the sales team using a
variety of skills and knowledge of the insurance market, products
Essential Duties and Functions: include the
following. Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Manage and retain existing book of business and pursue new
opportunities for the book, where appropriate, including a specific
business plan for growth.
- Spend approximately 50-60% of the time outside with customers
and new business opportunities.
- Generate new business activity and account rounding.
- Provide customer relations with all levels of clients
decision-makers as well as the day-to-day technical client
- Continuously achieve all audit and performance standards as
outlined by leadership.
- Follow-up to address customer needs and resolve any problems or
- Ensure proper resources from within the organization are
involved with the customer and introduce new products through the
other core business groups, where appropriate.
- Develop and oversee customer service plans for each client and
understand the needs of the customer.
- Manage and maintain agency management system with current
required information and documents on an ongoing basis, including
all IO requirements.
- In conjunction with the Producer, manage ICR process.
- Responsible for the end to end client service process such as,
marketing, updating agency management system with final required
- Review Backwards Expiration Report, expiration reports, and
- Keep current with email & tasks.
- Encourage and motivate team members to achieve or exceed agency
- Prepare customer renewals and new business strategies,
including proposals and presentations while ensuring agreement with
customers requests / requirements.
- Present proposal to customer, ensuring appropriate team members
and resources are represented/attend.
- Promote teamwork and commitment to department/agency
- Follow Agency guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Remain current on industry trends and information, new product
development, legislation, coverages and technology.
- Remain up to date with current market conditions and status of
- Pursues a course of personal, professional development.
Qualifications: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
- High School diploma
- CT Property & Casualty Producer License
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- This position requires routine or periodic travel which may
require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental
vehicle. Acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle Record report at the
time of hire and periodically thereafter, and maintenance of
minimum acceptable insurance coverages are a requirement of this
- Bachelors Degree is preferred and/or extensive insurance
- 3-5 years functioning in Commercial Lines department at an
agency or company level is preferred.
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Fairfield , Account Executive, Other , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!