Company: Mr. Rooter of Derby
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Mr. Rooter is in need of Plumbers with Commercial & Residential
experience for a National Franchise Company. We are looking for
motivated individuals willing to be part of a great team.
- Install repair and maintain underground storm sanitary & water
- Perform drain cleaning on plumbing systems
- Install, repair and maintain sinks , tubs & toilets
- Install , repair and maintain water heaters and
- Install , repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances &
- Test pipe systems & fixture for leaks
Benefits: Benefits: Medical/Dental/Eye Insurance,
401K, Paid time off - sick time and vacation & holidays. 40 ot as
- Licensed or possessing prior verifiable plumbing experience
(minimum 2 years)
- Valid Driver's License - - Must be active and clean CT
- Ability to operate basic hand tools necessary for the
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply
today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Mr. RooterLLC is the franchisor of the
Mr. Rooter franchised system. Each Mr. Rooter franchised location
is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee
performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees,
Mr. Rooter LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout
the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be
conveniently found by interested parties at one central location
for brand management purposes only. Mr. RooterLLC is NOT the
employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent
franchisee who has listed its available positions on this
I acknowledge that each independent Mr.
Rooter franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of
employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits,
compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr.
Rooter LLC (Franchisor) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1)
hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisees
employees; (2) supervise and control franchisees employee work
schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and
method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee
employment records. Mr. Rooter LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint
employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this
website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of
the employees of the independent franchisees.
Keywords: Mr. Rooter of Derby, Fairfield , Tech, Other , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!