Housekeeper - Full-time
Company: Maplewood at Southport LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Housekeepers - Full-time
Maplewood Senior Living, an
innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to
inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we
continue to grow, we are seeking a devoted and caring Housekeeper
to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Southport
is currently hiring a Full-time Housekeeper, with weekend &
We offer: ? Competitive
wages ? Flexible shifts ? Paid training & uniforms ? Growth
opportunities ? Bonus & incentive programs
APPLY NOW or join
us for open interviews
Maplewood at Southport, 917
Mill Hill Terrace, Southport, Connecticut 06890
The Housekeeper role is responsible
for keeping the community clean and safe for the residents,
families, staff and visitors. They are also responsible for
cleaning resident apartments, common areas, residents’ personal
laundry as well as bed linens and towels.
- Clean resident apartments fully as assigned.
- Clean bathrooms completely, including toilet bowl, sinks,
bathtubs/showers; countertops, mirrors and sterilize floor.
- Clean kitchen area, including counters, under counters, mop
- Dust all surfaces, while caring for residents belongings.
- Vacuum all exposed areas.
- Wash inside of windows.
- Clean all common areas, including but not limited to: halls,
landings, stairs, activity areas, lobbies, elevators, and model
- Clean vacant apartments as assigned.
- Ensure cleanliness of public restrooms.
- Maintain housekeeping and laundry carts at all times ensuring
chemicals are properly secured.
- Wash and dry all laundry, including resident’s personal laundry
using appropriate products.
- Respond to requests as needed and address housekeeping related
concerns as they arise.
- Complete monthly in-service education hours as required by
state specific regulations and company policies.
- Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor or department
- High School Diploma
- Physically able to bend, reach and work in small areas
- Physically able to push and pull equipment
- Physically able to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: Maplewood at Southport LLC, Fairfield , Housekeeper - Full-time, Other , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!