Company: LHC Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Currently Hiring Per Diem Registered Nurses in the Fairfield
The Registered Nurse in Home Base Community Services renders
professional nursing care to patients in their home by assessing,
developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of
Patient Care, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute
care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide.
From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined
by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis
regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by
state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
- Participates in in service education programs, patient care
conferences and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement:
Experience Desired: A minimum of one year experience as an RN
- Must have current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.
Skill Requirements: Understands the concepts of home health care
and the role of the RN as a member of a full discipline health care
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group, Fairfield , Registered Nurse, Other , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!