FairfieldCTRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Fairfield jobs

VoIP Engineer

Company: IPC Systems, Inc.
Location: Fairfield
Posted on: September 16, 2021

Job Description:

Insight Global is seeking a VoIP Engineer for one of our clients in Jersey City, NJ. This person will be responsible to respond to services calls, manage incident and service request tickets, escalate problem tickets, monitor the technical environment and perform regular checks to validate stability of systems. This person will spend 80% of their time managing tickets and the other 20% of their time will be spent on maintenance and routine health checks, service validation and reporting. They will carry out the functions of the Tier 1/2 Service Desk with adherence to ITIL 2011 based processes and execute break/fix instructions for the companys technologies. They will coordinate change tickets and be responsible for escalations. The shifts for this role will rotate from early, swing and afternoon and evening every 3 weeks. The work schedule is flexible and there will be opportunity for a couple days remote.


-Experience supporting trade floors with Unigy

-SIP certified
-1-3+ years of experience of VoIP support

-Experience with IT Infrastructure technologies and VoIP Telephony technologies

-Strong SIP/networking knowledge

-Experience working with ITIL ticketing system (Remedy, ServiceNow)

Keywords: IPC Systems, Inc., Fairfield , VoIP Engineer, Other , Fairfield, Connecticut

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Connecticut jobs by following @recnetCT on Twitter!

Fairfield RSS job feeds