FOOD SERVICE, FAST FOOD (FULL & PART-TIME) $500 Sign on bonus!
Company: Chartwells Higher Education
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Posted Date: Sep 4, 2021
- We are offering a $500 sign-on bonus paid in
- We are hiring immediately for
several full and part-time FOOD SERVICE, FAST FOOD
- Location: Sacred Heart
University - 5151 Park Ave, Fairfield, CT 06825. Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T and P/T
schedule; including nights and weekends. More details upon
- Requirement: Previous food service
- *Internal Employee Referral
At colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells
Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience.
We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing
in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together
to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success.
With over 300 campuses around the country, we are seeking
hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and
grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your
career journey with us and look forward to hearing from
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food
in a fast-food/casual setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets guests promptly and warmly.
- Takes food orders and efficiently relays them to
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of all menu items and
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure
orders are delivered correctly and all special requests are
addressed and accommodated.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information to
- Cooks fast-food items in compliance with all safety and safe
food handling standards.
- Performs light cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping,
to maintain sanitation and safety standards.
- Keeps equipment, work area and facilities clean and in
- Performs sales transactions in a reasonable and timely fashion.
Rings all items sold and obtains customer signature.
- Responsible for all assigned change, funds and cash receipts
ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are always looking for ways to invest in our people both
inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full
potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for
the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 736272.
The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Chartwells Higher Education, Fairfield , FOOD SERVICE, FAST FOOD (FULL & PART-TIME) $500 Sign on bonus!, Other , FAIRFIELD, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!