Company: Fairfield Collision Center
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Fairfield Collision Center, a Penske Automotive Group
affiliate, is looking for a motivated and hard-working Automotive
Painter to join our team and deliver extraordinary customer
experiences.JOIN OUR TEAMAt Penske Automotive Group (PAG), we
strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes
excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the very best
experience possible to our customers. We are looking for dedicated
and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our
team.Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying
job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our
organization and customers every day. The Painter refinishes
damaged vehicles in accordance with manufacturer and dealership
quality specifications and time standards.WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired
Companies" by Fortune Magazine
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best
Dealerships to Work For."
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options
(medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan
with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and
advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism,
excellence and teamwork.WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must have at least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccine at
commencement of employment, and complete the second shot, if
applicable, within the required timeline provided by Moderna or
Pfizer as a condition of continuing employment.
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
results-driven environment.WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of expertise, be an
integral member of the paint department focusing on customer
satisfaction while ensuring profitability.
- Growth Mindset: Strive to grow the Collison Center and your
career by hitting challenging monthly goals.
- Communication: Comply with all laws and regulations pertaining
to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Reports any
deviations to management immediatelyAPPLY WITH US!If you are ready
for a rewarding career with competitive compensation and benefits,
and opportunities to excel and advance, consider joining the Penske
Automotive Group organization. Our interview process typically
includes a phone interview, several in-person interviews,
background check, reference check, driving record review and a drug
screen. Be a part of the best customer experience team in the
automotive industry... apply with us today!Penske Automotive Group
is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug- and
alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must possess a valid
driver's license and have a good driving record.
Keywords: Fairfield Collision Center, Fairfield , Painter, Other , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!