Front Desk Associate
Company: Planet Fitness Franchises
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Front Desk Associate - Fairfield, CT / Fairfield County Area -
Part Time Position - Weekdays: Monday-Wednesday & Weekends:
Saturday, Sunday (see hours below) Planet Fitness, a private equity
backed fitness retailer, is seeking candidates for the role of
Front Desk Associates. The Front Desk Associate is a highly
friendly and courteous individual who consistently delivers
first-rate service and fosters positive customer satisfaction and
loyalty while promoting ECP-PF Holdings-Planet Fitness Mission,
Vision and Values. The Front Desk Associate must be adept at
balancing multiple tasks with a friendly, courteous
demeanor.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and exit members in a confident, professional, and
friendly manner with hi's and goodbye's.
- Anticipate member's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all
- Provide gracious and efficient telephone service. Calls should
be answered promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete
and accurate information.
- Utilize strong communication and problem-solving skills to
effectively resolve customer concerns, ensuring a pleasant
- Ability to maintain the cleanliness of the club for up to 50%
of the shift.
- Deliver prompt, efficient customer service while maintaining a
high level of accuracy in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Hands-on experience in accepting payments from customers and
give change and receipts.
- Drive revenue by communicating and demonstrating benefits of
products and special promotions to customers.
- Proven ability to answer customers' questions and give
information regarding the business procedures and policies in an
exact and customer-friendly wayMinimum Skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Solid work ethic with strong decision-making skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative with minimal direction and
- Comfortable working a flexible rotating schedule
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong problem resolution skills.Minimum Qualifications
- 18 years old or older
- A High School Diploma Or Equivalent required
- Six months face to face customer service experience in a retail
environment required or 1-year Fitness experience preferred.Hours
(Initial training hours may vary as well as when the needs of the
Monday: 4:00pm - 11:00pmTuesday: 4:00pm - 9:00pmWednesday: 4:00pm -
9:00pmThursday: OFFFriday: OFFSaturday: 1:00pm - 7:00pmSunday:
6:30am - 1:00pmBenefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company contribution towards health benefits that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Critical Illness
- Paid Time Off benefits (if applicable)
Planet Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Planet Fitness Franchises, Fairfield , Front Desk Associate, Other , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!