Sandwich Artist #601-0
Company: Subway Franchisee
Posted on: January 10, 2022
The Sandwich Artist greets and serves guests, prepares product,
maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or
processes light paperwork. Exceptional guest service is a major
component of this position.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests
and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and
explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and
compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and
- Performs Cash-In Procedure; accounting for all forms of money,
bread, etc. during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to
ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and
sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a
clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and
Sanitize method of cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and
procedures as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as
outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of Subway courses as
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience: No previous experience required.Essential Functions
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when
needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash
register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the
entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently
and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Keywords: Subway Franchisee, Fairfield , Sandwich Artist #601-0, Other , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!