LCSW Care Coordinator (Substance Use Disorder)
Company: Aware Recovery Care
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Why You'll Love This Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Do you take pride in providing exceptional patient care? Want to
leverage your experience with substance abuse to give clients the
tools to navigate their daily lives? Take the next step in your
career and join the Aware Recovery Care team today in this Care
Coordinator, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) job in our
Fairfield, CT location.
The Care Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and care
management of Aware Recovery Care clients. In addition to executing
the duties and responsibilities of the Care Coordinator as part of
a multidisciplinary Addiction Care Team, this individual also
serves to make any other arrangements, whether through ARC or
outside providers, that are deemed necessary or beneficial to the
overall progression of the client's health.
Find inspiration from your coworkers as you work toward a common
goal and create lasting connections with clients and team members
alike. Thrive in your career and strengthen your skills as you make
a difference in lives struggling with substance abuse.
Join the Aware Recovery Care family and apply for our Licensed
Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) job today! *Starting salary range for
qualified candidates is $60,000 - $65,000ResponsibilitiesLicensed
Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job Responsibilities
- Admission, care management and discharge of a caseload of
clients receiving recovery services in the home.
- Driving to and meeting clients in their home environment.
Transporting clients to ARC-related appointments as fit and
- Assessment and development of an appropriate treatment plan to
meet individual ARC client needs with understanding and
consideration of client care goals as voiced by the client, making
the client a major part of his/her treatment and recovery.
- Regular evaluation of client progress, including crisis
intervention as appropriate.
- Submit timely clinical documentation in an Electronic Medical
Record (EMR) system.
- Coordination of services with the client, family and all
providers involved in the treatment plan.
- Maintain up-to-date education on current addiction treatment
trends, including knowledge of Internet and local resources for
those with substance abuse.
- Providing advocacy as needed to ensure the client knows and
understands his/her rights.
- Supervision and delegation of the services rendered to the
client by the CRA in accordance with organization policies.
- Identification of client and family needs for services or other
community resources and referral for the same when
- Participation in orientation, teaching and supervision of other
client care staff.
- Involvement in self-evaluation and professional
- Participation in Case Review, supervision, and continuing
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assignedRequired
SkillsLicensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job Qualifications
- Must be Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed
Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), Licensed Master Social
Worker (LMSW), Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Marriage and
Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Professional Counselor
(LPC)/Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC).
- Minimum one year of professional clinical social work
- Must be open/flexible to working nights and weekends, if
- Demonstrate various key competencies such as strong
interpersonal and communication skills.
- Complete a Urine Drug Screen following manufacturer
- Complete and review various modules and policies.
- Aware Recovery Care requires proof of COVID vaccination prior
Keywords: Aware Recovery Care, Fairfield , LCSW Care Coordinator (Substance Use Disorder), Other , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!