Company: RBC Bearings
Posted on: January 16, 2023
- Capable of reading and understanding complex drawings.
- Ability to use a variety of complex inspection gages and
- Performs visual and dimensional inspection of various
mechanical components and assemblies to close tolerances.
- Identifies defects in surface, dimensional, visual and
non-conformities (material, documentation and workmanship) to blue
prints and Heim quality standards. Reports non-conformance of
materials or unusual conditions to Quality management.
- Familiarity with Quality System(s) ISO 9001, AS9100, etc.
- Coordinates and performs inspection processes and accepts
product as a Designated Supplier Quality Representative for
customers. Interacts with customers during source inspection.
- Reviews and interprets customer specifications. Maintains and
updates delegation/regulatory documentation. Verifies material and
process certifications for compliance with customer/regulatory
- Passes customer required Delegation Program Tests to achieve
and maintain delegation approval.
- Inspects and accepts product under the FAA: PMA/TSO program as
a Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representative. Prepares and
signs FAA Airworthiness Approval Tags.
- Initiates and completes Fist Article Inspection Reports and
other relevant quality reports.
- Maintains records, data and logs as necessary.
- Investigates and analyzes Quality issues and brings departments
together to resolve problems. Provides written documentation and
- Follows work procedures.
- Provides support to achieve short-term and long-term department
/ company goals.
- Provides leadership/training as needed.
- Ensures that production schedules and customer requirements are
- Maintains clean and safe work environment. Follows safety and
environmental procedures and regulations. Reports safety incidents
- Makes recommendations for improvements to work processes and
procedures. Contributes to 6 S programs in work area.
- Provides a high level of service to all internal and external
customers. Contributes to positive teamwork environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Participates in
training/learning other positions. Accomplishes related results as
Keywords: RBC Bearings, Fairfield , Quality Supervisor, Other , Fairfield, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!